29.5.09

End of school year party

I have been spending the morning working on two different themes for a neighborhood last day of school party. My inspiration images are below. I plan to take it to a vote of the 7 and 8 year olds this afternoon.

My first thought was to have an Alice in Wonderland tea party. All of the girls would be able to bring their American Girl dolls and play croquet and have small sandwiches. I think this would be a lovely way to kick off the summer. My inspiration for this theme:

Tea Party Playing cards drink me great pate blue and white cupcake Alice


The second theme I am considering is a Spy theme. I think the neighborhood boys would open to this and it's just plain fun to be a spy. I love the idea of the kids 007'ing around the neighborhood. The inspiration for this is below:

Book safe MI5
fingerprint Cipher
Book Camera Old I spy books

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails