26.6.09

Friday Invites

Posting a little bit out of order today, Thursday's Gift Bags will be up shortly.

I am really on an Etsy kick for showing invites. All of these invites are super awesome - and I love the idea of supporting small artists over Hallmark.

Surprise Party Invite



I read about these this morning on Twig and Thistle. The designer of these great surprise party invites is Megan Carty.

The second invite is for for a baby shower

Is that not the most precious invite ever? You can order these from Giftz and Greetings.

Invite number three is for a child's pirate party.

This invite is from Robin Reed Design and lookie....it can be personalized!

Number four is not an invite. It is a Save the Date. So it's like a pre-invite.

The save the date card was designed by Denise Amelie Paperie. I love the style of this card. And how simple an idea it is. Although I tend to like my calendars with monkeys wearing business clothing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails