10.7.09

Friday Invite Recommendations

Some really lovely Etsy invites here...And as always support these small business entrepreneurs from Etsy.


These invites are from Dazzling Expressions. I really like the leopard - but more so I like the size of the invite, it strikes me as the sort of invite someone is going to keep long after the event is over to use a bookmark.


These Popsicle invites from Hairchick could be used for loads of different parties - summer pool party, birthday party or a family reunion.


Oh goodness. Look at this personalized monster invite from Peach Print (although I do find myself wanting to type Peach Pit :) ). That monster is so friendly! Who wouldn't come to this party?


A have a thing for monkeys (ya think). So naturally I adored this Little Monkey shower invite from Sweet Bella.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails