14.7.09

Monday are all about the Kid's Parties

The first party is from Inchmark.

This is a polka dot theme party for her daughter. She did an astounding job of making sure polka dots were worked in everywhere...


What's a party without a crown?



Even the food has polka dots!


I love how this favor is small but because it is well designed it seems like alot.

The second kids party is from Lollipops Event & Design. I am starting to think this company does no wrong. Everything event they touch looks gorgeous!

This party was for a girl turning 1. Lollipops Event & Design used a fairytale for the theme and ooooh...I can't stop cooing enough about this.

The final party is for a boy. I realize I tend to be a touch heavier on the girls parties. My neighborhood is filled with a ratio of 9:1 in favor of girls...The final party is from Kara's Party Ideas and it's a delightful car theme.


This cake is simply fun!


Kara created cardboard cars to race about the yard.


Oh goodness. Look at the picnic table. Now THAT'S attention to detail.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails