9.8.09

Oh My. I have been so negligent

On the happy side I have been concentrating on my Marketing Consultation (ApothecaryComm.com) and the Emily Rose @ Home busiess...However that has been at the expense of the Happy Party Monkey business. We are working on two upcoming parties that couldnt be more different, An American Girl Back to School party and a Vodka Infusion Contest party. Whoo Hoo!

Well let's backtrack to a week ago Thursday - that would be to Goody Bags.

First up is

A Monkey goodie bag from Badinage. Of course it's monkey related so I love it.

Second is a DIY goodie bag from Style Me Pretty.

These were created for a wedding, but I think they could really be used for any event.

Style Me Pretty shows a complete turorial of making these bags...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails