18.7.10

The return of Weekly Posts

I admit, I have been horrible about updating my blogs. With the advent of my birthday last Friday, I wrote out several goals for the next year. One of those to blog on a regular basis. My last seven months have been focused, primarily, on my marketing consultation business Apothecary. I have created a easier on me editorial calendar (because NO ONE makes me feel as guilty as I can make myself feel).

Monday - Goodie Bags (or favors)
Wednesday - Invites
Friday - Manner of the week
Weekend - Party Ideas

Plus you will see, here and there, the fun activities the family as casa de barber creates. Enjoy!

And on to this weeks Goodie Bag.

I found this on the Pleated Poppy blog.
These look adorable and also, perhaps more importantly, easy to make.



And she includes something I realllllllly like on blog postings. Pictures and tutorial of how to make what she is showing. Because me? I need all the steps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails