19.6.09

Friday Invites

Well I got last nights post in right before the storm rolled through. Today's storm appears earlier on the horizon. So right to 'em

Fridays are about invites. I love invites. I love concepting invites. I love books about invites. It's the first impression of your party - so the dress your party has on ought to be a pretty one.

I have three Etsy recommendations.

Vegas Bachelorette Party

Vegas is such a great spot for Bachelorette parties and Beyond Design has created a very pleasing invite. I love the old Vegas look and the personalization and the intricacies that are included with this invite.

Fortune Cookie Invites

These invites by Cherry Blossom Ink could be used for just about any party: cocktail, birthday, baby or wedding shower, heck - I would even consider for a wedding invite. They would also make for great goody bag thank yous.

Passport Invite

I so wish Ear Mark Gatherings would have been around when I put together an Around the World Wedding Shower a few years back. These invites are beautiful! Great for wedding showers, sending friends away, or I would use for a precious educational party for girls - A Miss Universe Party!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails