27.6.09

Lip Gloss Craft 4 of 50

This craft is from Family Fun

I wasn't very impressed with the final result this project. The girls, however, enjoyed making it AND have indicated they like the final result.


The girls liked mixing together the honey and shortening AND the kool aid and water.


With this project I let them do more of the measuring and mixing than I typically do, which could be one reason why they enjoyed it.


As you can see the final result is sort of a Kool Aid shortening blob. Perhaps if I had been able to locate some sort of dish or cup to place them I would have been happier. The girls greatly enjoyed putting the lip gloss on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a cute cup for the final project would be vital. When we do it can I use blue koolaide??

Related Posts with Thumbnails