9.7.09

Party Craft 9 of 50 Button Bracelets

This party craft was inspired by a suggestion from Craft Bits.


I purchased a bag full o' buttons from Crafts Etc in the scrapbook aisle. The bag provided brighter colors than I had at home and the bag provided so many more buttons than I would have been willing to spend money on should I have purchased the sewing department's buttons.


I would suggest dividing the buttons before setting them in front of the girls, otherwise you are setting yourself up for the "It's not fair she has____" mantra.


Putting the buttons on was the easy party. Tyeing the knot, meh, not so much.


The finished result.

I received mixed reviews on making the bracelets. One of the girls said it was fun and she loved the bracelet. The other one indicated that it was "too hard". I am not particuarily taking stock in that review as she seemed to be enjoying the project while we were in the middle of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean like divide the buttons up in color piles?

Do you mind me asking how much a bag-o-buttons costs? I would like to do button crafts. Buttons make me happy

Related Posts with Thumbnails